Hi. I'm your client... and I'm looking you up on Instagram right now.
Whether you’re a pizza shop or a dentist, your clients want to stalk you online. They want to find you on the social media platform of their choice, and see that you’re keeping current with your posts. What’s that you say? Your last post was from 2015? Guess what – you need us.
Why, why WHY do I need social media?
It depends on the industry and age group, but people rely on social for a whole myriad of reasons!
- Seeing if a business is active and engaged with their customers, establishing “brand trust”
- Checking reviews before a “big” decision or purchase
- Searching for more photos of the product or service being offered
- Comparing to other local businesses with similar services
- Looking for deals or promotions
- And so much more!
What does it all mean?
We recommend that every business owns all of their brand names – so we will set up all of your profiles for the big social media players even if we later decide not to post on some as often. This means:
- Google My Business (previously Google Places)
- LinkedIn Business
If you have existing profiles, we’ll have a chat about your brand identity and ways to unify your brand’s voice. Then, we will establish what social media outlets your industry should be participating in the most. For example, a research lab would draw more value from a LinkedIn presence, while a restaurant can really make a splash with marketing on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.